Lake Oconee is a beautiful and full of fun things to do for couples looking for a romantic getaway. It is located in Georgia and offers a wide range of activities that are perfect for couples looking to spend quality time together and experience fun things to do. The best way to maximize your romantic getaway is to book directly with St. James Vacation Homes. These are some of the best romantic vacation ideas and fun things to do for couples that you can do when you visit Lake Oconee, in Georgia.
- Rent a boat or kayak and explore the lake together. You can rent a boat or kayak from Oconee Wild Watersports or H2O Adventures, Inc.
- Take a hike on one of the lake’s many nature trails and enjoy the beautiful scenery together. Some of the most scenic hiking trails near the lake include The Oconee Trail, and Rock Hawk Trail.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at one of the many fine-dining restaurants on or near the lake. Try to make a reservation at Da Corrado Ristorante or The Overlook at Great Waters.
- Set up a couples massage or spend the afternoon at a spa. You can book an appointment with The Power of Touch Massage Therapy or Therapeutic Massage & Wellness Spa.
- If you want to wind down your day together, why not do it at a brewery or winery? There is Oconee Brewing Company for beer and Fox Vineyards & Winery if you are into wine tasting.
Lake Oconee Is A Romantic Destination
There is no short supply of fun and romantic things to do for couples on and near Lake Oconee, in Georgia. So start your romantic vacation with St. James Vacation Homes. Please check out our vacation rentals on Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair. Also, if you have a home you want to add to a vacation rental program, then St. James Vacation Homes are the intelligent choice. Call 706-817-3828 or check our website to book a vacation rental property.