Lake Oconee is an outstanding attraction and one that you must see firsthand. Lucky for you and your family, we have some of the best vacation rentals available and are not far from many things to do at Lake Oconee. Browse St. James Vacation Homes‘ selection of vacation rentals and then refer to this valuable list of things to do at Lake Oconee. We know that you will not be disappointed.
- You need to take advantage of the lakeside views and nature while you are here. Spend some quality time at Oconee Springs Park.
- If you need to get on the water, there are plenty of watersport rentals and activities to participate in. For instance, you can check H2O Adventure Rentals or Oconee Wild Watersports.
- The lake is home to some great dining experiences too. Grab a seat at Georgia Butts BBQ for some of the best BBQ around. Also, Lake Oconee Bistro will have something on the menu for everyone.
- You’ll find a great drink at one of those restaurants. However, we recommend Oconee Brewing Company if you are still looking for something special to drink.
- If you are looking for a quick bite, you should try Cafe 44 and Sweets Kneads Bakery & Cafe.
See Everything You Can On Lake Oconee
As you can see, there is no short supply of fun and exciting things to do at Lake Oconee. You can spend as much time as you want on Lake Oconee because you’ll have a vacation rental from St. James Vacation Homes. Please check out our vacation rentals on Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair. Also, if you have a home you want to add to a vacation rental program, then St. James Vacation Homes are the intelligent choice. Call 706-817-3828 or check our website to book a vacation rental property.